Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:30:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Clement Wayne Norris Dies At Age 74
« previous next »
: [1]
: Clement Wayne Norris Dies At Age 74  ( 2119 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 17, 2012, 08:18:08 PM »

Clement Wayne Norris

St. Albans - Mr. Clement Wayne Norris, age 74, died early Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at his home following an extended illness, with his loving wife at his bedside.  He was born in St. Albans February 17, 1937 son of the late Floyd and Pauline (Keenan) Norris.  He retired as supervisor at the Missisquoi Pulp and Paper Mill after 37 years of dedicated service.  He was an avid hunter, enjoyed fishing, spending time at their lot at Fairfield Pond, bowling, the Babe Ruth League, little league and men’s softball.  He was an excellent cook and will be missed dearly by family and friends.

July 12, 2008 he married Elizabeth West Beyor.  Besides his wife Betty, of St. Albans, he is survived by his three sons and their wives Sheriff Robert and Elizabeth “Libby” Norris of Sheldon, Alan and Julie Norris of Fairfax, Kevin and Amy Norris of Essex, step daughter Cindy Issenman of St. Albans, step son Michael and his wife April Beyor of Fairfax, a sister Shirley Ives of Georgia, 14 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren, several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents, his first wife, Betty May Thompson Norris, a daughter Deborah Williams, a sister Norma Gratton and brother Floyd Norris, Jr.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday at 10:00 A.M. in Holy Angels Church.  Friends may call at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 South Main St. from 6 to 9 P.M. Friday.  Interment will be next spring in the Norris family lot in Sheldon Village Cemetery.  Online condolences may br sent by:  www.bradyandlevesque.com.  Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: