Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:37:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  St. Luke's Parishioner Prepare For Their Annual Turkey Dinne
« previous next »
: [1]
: St. Luke's Parishioner Prepare For Their Annual Turkey Dinne  ( 2791 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 30, 2004, 01:08:50 PM »

Hi All,

Tim Bessette, Bill Meizenthal and Barb Young remove meat from turkey carcasses for dressing.  In the background on the right Ginette Pigeon, another long time turkey dinner worker can be seen.

Brenda Paradee & Carol Vallett take a moment out from their dining room activities which must run smoothly tomorrow to keep the hungry customers happy

Pete Fitzgerald must be such a help to his wife at home

Young Marc Bessette and Dustin Duprat appear to be ready for marriage.  Marc disagreed, but said he was ready for Dustin to take the plunge as he was looking forward to the party

Jim Groseclose is a familiar sight doing whatever needs to be done and with a smile on his face

Doug and Van Lantagne from North Fairfax give us a loving smile - Van is co-chairperson for the dinner

Kathy Hogan, co-chairperson for the dinner, takes a moment to pose with Becky White & Caitlin Minor bringing in a tray of pies

Jean Groseclose at the grinder making the dressing.  I asked Jean how many years she had been doing this and she told me, " I honestly can't remember."

Lots of new faces, which is good and unfortunately I didn't get a photo of everyone working when I was there.  They were in the cleanup mode and moving to fast for this old guy to keep up with them.  Bob Bessette and Ginette Pigeon were a couple that I missed and of course the Turkey Carvers were all gone home.

I understand the Governor tried to get a reservation, but wasn't able to.  I suppose he could have gotten a take out and eaten it on the bench out front.

For those names I didn't get with the photos, its called a Senior Brain Cramp, but will be glad to put them in if someone wants to post a reply or send me a note.

Have a great day and see you at the dinner

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: