Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:32:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Operation Happiness in Need !!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Operation Happiness in Need !!!  ( 3421 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : December 11, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »

Operation Happiness, an all-volunteer run food and toy program for needy families in Franklin and Grand Isle County, is in need of food and financial donations for toys.  This effort provides over 1000 families with Holiday essential!  The annual Cram the Complex was a big success, but we are still short on many non-perishable food items.  We are also in need of financial help this year in order to buy gifts and other food items that do not always get donated!  Please share this with your friends and your colleagues!  During these challenging economic times, we need to make a big effort this year to fill the gap in our community!!

WHERE TO DONATE:
United way Office on Lower Newton (next to Sticks and Stuff) Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
At the Armory (next to BFA) This Sunday. Dec. 11th from 12-4pm or Monday, Dec. 12th  from 8am-4pm.

We really need your help and support this year!!  Please call the United Way Office if you have any questions or need assistance at 802-527-7418!!

Checks can be mailed to:
Operation Happiness
C/O Franklin-Grand Isle United Way
48 Lower Newton Street
St. Albans, VT 05478

Thank you for all of your help!!

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com