Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:31:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Hallmark Movie "Have A Little Faith" Tonight At 9 pm On ABC
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hallmark Movie "Have A Little Faith" Tonight At 9 pm On ABC  ( 5623 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 27, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »

The "Hallmark Hall of Fame" original movies have been a staple of TV viewing for many years now. In the recent past they aired on CBS but this year they have transferred to ABC. Fortunately for viewers the change of stations did not include a decrease in quality. Their new production of Mitch Albom's book Have A Little Faith is one of their best productions ever.

This movie has an engrossing story, true emotional impact, and some of the best performances seen on TV this year. Bradley Whitford plays Albom. Martin Landau is his rabbi. Laurence Fishburne is the pastor he discovers. These three actors seem to be on some kind of spiritual mission to bring these roles to life and they reach into their souls to do it. In doing so they reach out of the film and touch the hearts of all who watch.

Read more by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : November 30, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »

WE Just got HALLMARK.

Pretty nice channel.

What Henry said,

They took down Fraiser,,,,, That saddens me.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: