Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:58:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Flu Vaccine Clinic
« previous next »
: [1]
: Flu Vaccine Clinic  ( 2503 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : October 18, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »

Friendly Neighbors
The Fairfax Friendly Neighbors Senior Citizens will again be sponsoring the Seasonal Flu Vaccine Clinic on October 18th, 2011 from 10:00am to 11:30am at the Fairfax Fire Station. Please come and stay for our regularly scheduled luncheon at noon.
The seniors meet twice a month on the first and the third Tuesday for good conversation and an excellent lunch. Our wonderful cook, Amber Stokes, prepares a generous and nutritious meal. Others who make the luncheon happen are our kitchen and dining room volunteers Charlotte McNall, Sally Sweet, Mildred Warren and Maryanne Zeno.
Officers this year are board members Carrie Parsons, Charlotte McNall and Emily Moon. Our secretary is Jean Ertl, treasurer is Jim Young, vice president is Bob Ertl and president is Elaine Kirkpatrick.
For more information, you may call Elaine at 849-6820.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: