Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:56:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Trails
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Trails  ( 6423 )
VT Maineiac
: 34

« : October 11, 2011, 07:08:32 PM »

I just want to say thank you again to all of the people of Fairfax that were part of creating the Fairfax Community Trails. We absolutely love to use them for our Physical Education classes and we enjoyed them again today. Our elementary students always give a big cheer when I say we are headed to the trails to explore and hike. A special thanks to the tireless Doug Stewart who we saw working once again clearing wood on the trails today. I have posted some photos on my school website if anyone would like to take a look. Thanks again!

https://sites.google.com/site/msweekspenews/photo-gallery
« : October 11, 2011, 09:06:59 PM Henry »

Heather Weeks
Trekr
: 140

« #1 : October 11, 2011, 08:40:33 PM »

The site has a problem
VT Maineiac

« #2 : October 12, 2011, 07:17:31 AM »

Sorry if you had a problem with the site. I'm not sure how to make the address a quick link. If you copy and paste the address into your browser, it should take you there. Or you can highlight the address, right click on your mouse, and open it that way. Thanks for the interest.

Heather Weeks
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : October 12, 2011, 07:21:46 AM »

Thank you for speaking about the trails. They are wonderful: different habitats; varying walks; always enjoyable regardless of the season, the weather.  And Doug--tireless is an understatement.  He is always doing something there; the man amazes me.  Not only does he do the work, but he give stacking wood new meaning--really, how neat can you really be!!!!! I have never seen wood stacked so neatly and precisely. Go Doug!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : October 12, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »

Like Trekr, I can get the Project Adventure, but nothing is linked for the Fairfax Community Trails - Would love to look at the photos, but there is something wrong with the link.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #5 : October 12, 2011, 08:02:49 AM »

This is what I get when I pull up the link - Nothing is linked to the Fairfax Community Trails:

Henry Raymond
Scott
: 152

« #6 : October 12, 2011, 09:40:46 AM »

Heather,
Check the Picassa album options. It might be set to private instead of public. Which would be why you may see it, but not us.

Regards,
Scott
VT Maineiac

« #7 : October 12, 2011, 10:50:53 AM »

Sorry about that folks. Thanks Scott. Should be able to view now.

Heather Weeks
Dick Brown
: 414

« #8 : October 12, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »

As usual I'm amazed at the degree of technical understanding constantly displayed on this forum by the users . I find myself fortunate to walk & talk at the same time while not drooling on my bib...... at least my knuckles aren't dragging on the ground as I go down the road ....or are they ????
Scott
: 152

« #9 : October 12, 2011, 11:53:26 AM »

Sorry about that folks. Thanks Scott. Should be able to view now.
You're welcome. Yes, I can see them now. :)

Regards,
Scott
: [1]  
« previous next »
: