Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:09:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne Captures Some Early Fall Colors In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne Captures Some Early Fall Colors In Fairfax  ( 3103 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 08, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »

Hi Henry,
Here are some pictures of early fall color, taken today, in Fairfax, for your out-of-VT forum members.

Jo

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : October 09, 2011, 08:36:07 AM »

Great pictures . It's nice to see Vt. Life style pictures which were not taken in the traditional locations of East Corinth , West Barnet or Wilder etc. and for me , especially , those taken of locations which are familiar to me . The Reservoir remains a scenic delight and the view across the field behind the boulders certainly is one also.
This out-of-Vermont viewer thanks you Henry ,for posting this and thanks Joanne for publishing her photographic skills .
tweetie1
: 71

« #2 : October 09, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »

I second what Dick says-especially the one of the Reservoir. Every picture from there is gorgeous can even SMELL the crisp air and hear the crackle of the leaves in the others.Thank you.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: