Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:39:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Geoff Forsey
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Geoff Forsey  ( 5700 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 08, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »

Geoffrey R. Forsey

Westford - Geoffrey Randall Forsey, 50 surrounded by his family, passed away at his home in Westford after a courageous battle with cancer on Thursday October 6, 2011.  He was born in Burlington, VT on June 27, 1961 son of George and Phyllis (Bixby) Forsey.  Geoff married the former Diane Taft at home on September 18, 2000.  He had been employed with Queen City Steel for many years.  Geoff loved working on his race car and looked forward to race night at Thunder Road. Twice a year he traveled to Bristol Motor Speedway to party with friends and watch the races. Geoff loved UVM basketball and hockey. He was a life long Red Sox fan and loved visiting Boston. Geoff enjoyed coaching and officiating school sports. The Westford community was very important to Geoff. He will be truly missed by his many friends and family who knew and loved him.

He is survived by his wife of 11 years Diane Forsey of Westford;  Three daughters:  Jaida Driscoll and husband Justin of Hinesburg;  Nicole Forsey and Fiancé Shane of Westford;  Christina Montez of Colchester;  His parents George and Phyllis Forsey of Westford;  His brother Michael Forsey and wife Brenda of Westford;  Two sisters Michelle McMahon and husband Richard of Essex;  Jennifer McGuinness and husband Michael of Northwood, NH;  Two grandchildren:  Jacob and Evan Driscoll of Hinesburg;  His Father-in-law and Mother-in-law Nancy and Randall Ovitt of NC;  Several aunts, uncles and cousins.  Nieces and nephews:  Brandi Rougier and husband Joe;  Mikayla Forsey and friend Bruce Mossey;  Natalie McMahon;  Saere McGuinness;  Nathan McMahon;  A grand niece Saige Rougier and his very close friend and racing buddy Joey Roberts.

He was predeceased by his Uncle Dan Forsey in August 2011.

Friends are invited to share in the celebration of Geoff’s life by visiting the family from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. on Sunday October 16, 2011 at 56 Manley Road, Westford.  There will be no funeral services held.  Memorial contributions in Geoff’s memory may be made to the Fairfax Fletcher Westford Little League at www.ffwll.com

Visit http://www.awrichfuneralhomes.com/runtime.php?SiteId=18870&NavigatorId=117564 to offer your condolences to the family.

« : October 08, 2011, 05:58:45 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: