Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:00:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Lucy Center Dies At Age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lucy Center Dies At Age 81  ( 4947 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 02, 2011, 03:20:27 PM »

Westford - Lucy B. Center, 81 died Monday March 1, 2011 at the Vermont Respite House in Williston following a bout with cancer. Lucy was born in La Ceiba, Honduras, Central America the daughter of Ricardo and Clotilde ( Rosales ) Torres. She immigrated to the US on June 29, 1970 and shortly thereafter married Arthur Center of Westford. Lucy loved to work outdoors, planting, gardening, flowers and taking care of her home. She was predeceased by her husband Arthur. She is survived by her son George Torres and his wife Barbara of Westford, by her grandsons George R. Torres II and Joshua M. Torres, her brothers and sisters, and by her special niece Blanca Martinez of the Bronx, NY and special nephew Randolfo Kawas of Long Island. Visiting hours will be held in the Minor Funeral Home on Friday March 4, 2011 from 3pm to 5:30pm. A funeral service will follow visiting hours at 5:30pm. Burial will be in the Brookside Cemetery in Westford in the spring. Arrangements were by the Minor Funeral Home in Milton

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: