Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:43:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos Of Car Vs Lorraine Wood's House
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos Of Car Vs Lorraine Wood's House  ( 7477 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 04, 2011, 09:20:53 AM »

Wrecker prepares to load vehicle

Two members of VSP direct traffic

Pauline Lavallee & Lorraine Wood examine damage

Pauline Lavallee & Lorraine Wood let me snap a photo of them

Dave St. Pierre can be seen with his camera photographing the scene

Henry Raymond
tfence
: 257

« #1 : September 04, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

I do sell decorative guard rail. Hint, Hint

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
David Shea
: 471

« #2 : September 04, 2011, 01:46:40 PM »

So sorry that people keep on hitting Lorraine's house.  I think not so long ago someone knocked over her front porch.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : September 04, 2011, 01:59:05 PM »

Perhaps the folks who have hit her house should collaborate and buy Lorraine that decorative fence, tfence!
Judi
: 508

« #4 : September 04, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »

I sure hope the passengers are ok, the car looks totaled. I am happy to see that Lorraine wasn't injured. She needs concrete barriers by the looks.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #5 : September 05, 2011, 01:29:19 AM »

That is a tuff  *&%$! house.

Who sang that song?
BRICK HOUSE!
Who sang it?

Was that THE Pauline???

George and Simone lived next door to the Luman's on Maple Street.
Good times.
I am getting old.
Mike Raburn

« #6 : September 05, 2011, 01:41:36 AM »

Darn,

Super Troopers were there!
Awesome!

Meow,
Henry
Administrator

« #7 : September 05, 2011, 05:39:16 AM »

By the way, Those Super Troopers, as Mike Raburn calls them seemed to be super nice guys.  As they were leaving one came up to Lorraine and told her if she had any questions, to contact him and the other one drove in the driveway and smiled and waved goodbye to her.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #8 : September 05, 2011, 05:55:58 AM »

WCAX Channel 3 Reported:

A scary morning for one homeowner in Fairfax. The woman says it sounded like an earthquake as a Chevy Blazer came crashing through her bathroom at about 11 o'clock this morning. Luckily, the home-- which is located on Main street-- only sustained minor damage. The homeowner was not injured, but the two occupants of the vehicle were transported to the hospital. No word yet on the extent of the injuries OR what caused the driver to veer off the road.

Henry Raymond
GamingWeasel
: 184

« #9 : September 06, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »

Geez...crazy drivers.  Some small boulders around the perimeter of the property along the road might be good if cars keep hitting the house.

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
Mike Raburn

« #10 : September 09, 2011, 12:04:54 AM »

By the way, Those Super Troopers, as Mike Raburn calls them seemed to be super nice guys.  As they were leaving one came up to Lorraine and told her if she had any questions, to contact him and the other one drove in the driveway and smiled and waved goodbye to her.

Mr Raymond,,

That is why they are called Super Troopers!!
Have you ever seen a movie about the Alaska State Troopers?
No!
They are mean!
(my father in-law)

meow

Henry
Administrator

« #11 : September 13, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »

The driver of the car has been identified as a 32 year old Fairfax man who failed to stop at the intersection of Buck Hollow Road and Route 104 in Fairfax.  According to Vermont State Police, which issued a press release late last week, the man was unable to stop when he reached the intersection.  He and a passenger were transported to Northwestern Medical Center, treated and released.  The operator who said his brakes failed was cited for failure to stop.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: