Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:49:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Mad Men on Netflix Streaming
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mad Men on Netflix Streaming  ( 4410 )
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« : August 07, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »

I have wanted to watch this show for awhile.

It is on Netflix streaming now.

The Boss and I watched the 1st two episodes.

My question is, how did us children of the 60's and early 70's survive?

We did.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!

fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : August 07, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »

My wife and I have been going through episodes all week. We love it.

I love the first episode where the daughter is playing "space man" withe the dry cleaning bag over her head and the mom's only concern is that the clothes that were in the bag didn't get wrinkled.
ASDuling
: 75

« #2 : August 07, 2011, 09:43:16 AM »

I read the press release a few months ago that Mad Men would stream on Netflix in July and marked my calendar.  Cable isn't available in our area and Dish just isn't worth it for the few shows I'd want to see, but this was one of them.  I've already made it through season 1 and am completely hooked. 
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : August 12, 2011, 12:41:51 AM »

My wife and I have been going through episodes all week. We love it.

I love the first episode where the daughter is playing "space man" withe the dry cleaning bag over her head and the mom's only concern is that the clothes that were in the bag didn't get wrinkled.

We laughed at that too!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: