Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:08:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Egg Run
« previous next »
: [1]
: Egg Run  ( 4412 )
kevin
: 64

« : August 06, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »

A big Thank You to all the volunteers at the Egg Run today!  From the perspective of a runner it was great!  Plenty of water stations and the spectators with water guns were a welcome relief.  A very nice course for my first 10K.  Thanks also to all those that put in lots of time and hard work to make this happen.  I can't wait til next year!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
-Winston Churchill
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : August 06, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »

Thanks for the post Kevin.  I am not a runner but from my perspective as a purveyor of foods who spoke to many runners it was
 a wonderful event fro all involved!  I don't know how many years I have worked the Egg Run, but this was one of the very best, indeed.  A great community event; a great race; a great time had by all. And...lest we forget. Thank you Orman Ovitt and family for letting us take over your front yard.  It makes all the difference in the world.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : August 07, 2011, 02:50:31 AM »

10 K?
Ya'll ran ten thousand miles??
Nutz.
greenek
: 54

« #3 : August 08, 2011, 06:01:05 AM »

I also want to thank all those involved with this year's Egg Run. It was great to see so many participating, from all ages. The 10KM (6.2 miles, Mike) course was a good, challenging course.

Kevin Greene
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : August 12, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »

See, I am no good at math,,, thanks greenek.

Numbers confuse me.

Yards I know!

GO BILLS!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: