Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:19:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Outlaws at Drummond- A Top 15 Finish and Pictures
« previous next »
: [1]
: Outlaws at Drummond- A Top 15 Finish and Pictures  ( 3012 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 31, 2011, 10:38:11 AM »

A great run last night at Autodrome Drummond with the World of Outlaws. 21 cars. Anthony timed 16th fastest in time trials. finished 6th in the heat race, and finished 15th in the A-Main. Race went flag-to-flag, no cautions. Anthony was racing really well with cars for position. Very happy and satisfied race team Saturday night.

The Maxim chassis with the 410. Ran this car with the 360 all year, and the J&J chassis had the 410 untill the wreck last week.

Flew the flags Saturday.

Huge crowd on hand roaming the pits.

Before the drivers meeting. Anthony chatting with Dick Spadaro, and Devon Caron.

Carl chatting with former ESS tech guy Mike Seaver. Mike was helping Dick Spadaro.

Huge crowd in the stands. Haven't seen the stands that full in a while.

Lonnie, Ellie, and Anthony before driver introductions.

World of Outlaws car #15c.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: