Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:31:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Photo Blog- Traveling Billboards and 15c Update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photo Blog- Traveling Billboards and 15c Update  ( 2771 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 27, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »

The J&J Chassis that took a tumble at Lebanon Valley has been stripped down, the 410 motor removed, and will be placed in the Maxim chassis that ran with ESS this year. Anthony will make his second attempt with the World of Outlaws Saturday at Autodrome Drummond. Kinda full circle for Anthony and Drummond. Anthony first raced the mini-sprint at Drummond in 1999. He won one feature, and finished second in points. He's raced with ESS there, and also finished 11th with the All-Stars earlier this month.

The #9 of Joey Saldana, except he broke his arm a couple weeks ago, so Brad Sweet stepped in. Kasey Kahne owns this team, and he works a deal where his Sprint Cup sponsor will sponsor his sprintcar team.

Another Kasey Kahne team, this one the #91 of Cody Darrah. Great Clips usually sponsor Kasey's Nationwide car.

The Tony Stewart-owned team of #11 Steve Kinser.

The other Stewart team, the #15 of Donny Schatz.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: