Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:41:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Val French's Father Dies At Age 76
« previous next »
: [1]
: Val French's Father Dies At Age 76  ( 2595 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 25, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »

Ernest J. Longway

St. Albans - Mr. Ernest J. Longway, age 76, died Saturday, July 23, 2011 at the home of his daughter, Christine Demers, in Milton, following an extended illness.  He was born in St. Albans January 6, 1935 son of the late Clarence and Anna (Raine) Longway.  Ernest was a dairy farmer all of his working life and was a member of Holy Angels Church and the Loyal Order of Moose

He is survived by his children and their spouses Richard and Julie Longway of Swanton, Valorie and David French of Fairfax, Christine and Leo Demers of Milton, Edward and Tina Longway of Sheldon, George Longway of St. Albans Town, step children Steven and Laurel Pelkey of New York and Sherry and Chris Roper of Mechanixville, Va., a son-in-law Michael and his wife Jackie Blouin of St. Albans, 17 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.  He was predeceased by his parents, his wife Joyce Hemingway Longway, son Ernest Longway and step-daughter Sheila Blouin.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday at 11:00 A. M. in Holy Angels Church.  There will be no public calling hours.  Interment will be in the Longway family lot in Holy Cross Cemetery.  A reception will follow in Holy Angels Parish Center.  Online condolences may be sent by:  www.bradyandlevesque.com.   

Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: