Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:27:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BOB & KATHY BESSETTE CELEBRATE 25TH AT ST. LUKES
« previous next »
: [1]
: BOB & KATHY BESSETTE CELEBRATE 25TH AT ST. LUKES  ( 3043 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 05, 2004, 06:25:24 AM »

Bob and Kathy Bessette of Fairfax celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday, September 18th at St. Luke's Parish in Fairfax. The couple attended a Mass celebrated for their intention and renewed their wedding vows; which were originally exchanged and witnessed by Fr. J. Normand Nadeau on September 15, 1979 at the Catholic Newman Center at UVM.

Graduates of UVM, Bob "78 and Kathy '79 met there during their involvement with the L.E.A.P. program. Father Francis Connors, St. Luke's Parishioners, members of the wedding party, friends and the couples' children Emily, and her fiancé Justin Wills, Marc a senior majoring in Radiologic Technology at Champlain College and Timothy a senior at BFA Fairfax witnessed the renewal of vows. A reception, lovingly organized by their dear friend Marie Montcalm was held in the church hall following the Mass. An exact replica of their wedding cake was created by Debbie Fleming, cut by the couple and served by Marie Montcalm and Lorri Tucker.

The couple was also surprised during their annual summer vacation to Maine, where they honeymooned in 1979, by a early party arranged by Kathy's brother and sister-in-law Ken and Cheryl Bacon and given at the home of Kathy's parents, Vance and Connie Bacon.

Bob has been a lifelong member of St. Lukes and Kathy, a former resident of West Paris, Maine, a member since their marriage. Bob and Kathy have served St. Lukes in various ministries and currently are involved in the 4:30 Folk Group and are Parish Council members. Bob(when not working as Laboratory Manager at NMC in St. Albans) and Kathy(when not working as a REACHUP Services Case Manager for the State of Vermont in St. Albans) enjoy following their son Tim in his sporting activities and enjoying the company of their family and friends.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: