Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Underage party on taborhill
« previous next »
: [1]
: Underage party on taborhill  ( 1885 )
monte198
: 79

« : July 08, 2011, 07:33:57 AM »

Wcax had the following this morning.

Fairfax, Vermont - July 8, 2011

Police say an underage drinking party resulted in a drunk driving accident and hospitalization for one 18-year-old man.

Vermont State Police responded to an underage drinking party on Tabor Hill Road in Fairfax at around 1:30 on Wednesday morning. On the way to the party troopers say they discovered one of the party-goers had driven his vehicle into a rock ledge.

Eighteen-year-old Robert Bannister of Cambridge sustained injuries in the crash and was transported to the Northwestern Medical Center. He faces multiple charges and police say he could be charged with DUI pending toxicology results.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: