Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:03:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA's X-Country Running Team Hosting 2nd Annual Fx Relays
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA's X-Country Running Team Hosting 2nd Annual Fx Relays  ( 2652 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 04, 2004, 06:52:33 PM »

On Tuesday, October 5, 2004,  BFA's X-Country Running team will be hosting the 2nd annual Fairfax Relays at 3pm on the school fields and woods areas. There were 9 schools there last year and all were very impressed. It is a fun event to watch and our x-c running team- led by Fred Griffin is doing great at their races this year. Even the middle school group is proving to be awesome runners. Last year, a hot air balloon even floated over about 6:30 pm which was pretty magical. The prizes for the teams are all baked goods made by the team. This is one of the few relays that allow girls and boys to run together on teams so it is more of a fun event. The course is getting set up today after school and also more to be done on Tues for the set up team. We have a great group of volunteers putting this on and let's hope the weather continues! Thanks. Carol Stanley

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: