Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:41:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Storm Causes Some Local Activity
« previous next »
: [1]
: Storm Causes Some Local Activity  ( 2729 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 06, 2011, 03:56:51 PM »

There is a structure fire in Westford that Fairfax Fire responded to.  A few trees down in town that the Fairfax Road Crew responded to - East Road in Milton is closed due to power lines down as well as trees - Ballard Road in Georgia has some trees and lines down - Holy Family Catholic Church Parish Center caught fire - possibly lightning - Scott has a post up of some pretty fierce rain up on Snowcrest Road and it was raining so hard I could hardly see the road about 75 feet away during the storm.  Hopefully no severe damage or injuries occurred.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 06, 2011, 06:53:25 PM »

The Old KMC Garage at the intersection of 104 & 128 appears to have a little roof problem

What is left of a weekend yard sale

Also, I went over to Westford and believe the fire was just as you enter the village headed South on the right.  I believe the house back in my earlier years was owned by the Old Road Foreman Cy Perry and later by his son Cliff Perry.  Cliff had done quite a bit of remodelling to it years ago, however, I don't know who was living there at this time.  I could see some insulation poking up through the roof, but have no idea how much damage was done.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: