Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:06:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Drummond Update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Drummond Update  ( 3944 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 06, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »

Back home again. What a great couple of days.
Anthony finished 11th again last night with the All-Stars at Autodrome Drummond. Anthony held his own, found the top groove to his liking late in the race, stayed out of trouble and out of everyone's way. A very happy couple of days in Quebec. Met some really nice people. Daryn Pittman went flag to flag for the win, sweeping both races. We parked next to him at Granby. Nice guy. Great crew. Very happy for them.
Pictures later today.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : July 06, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »

I'm gonna have to make it to a race one of these days!! I have been saying I am going to since I got back here in 2007.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : July 06, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »

Tomorrow night at Mohawk Raceway in Hogansburg, NY. Same bunch we raced with this week. Just checked Mohawk website. $25 adults in the grandstand. Not sure of the price to get into the pits. Place is a showcase. Other than that, if things go well, end of the month at Lebanon Valley and then Drummond with the World of Outlaws.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: