Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:42:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  Student Records Destruction
« previous next »
: [1]
: Student Records Destruction  ( 7366 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 20, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »

STUDENT RECORDS: Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, Vermont will be destroying any non-essential materials from student files of graduates from the Class of 2004.

SPECIAL EDUCATION RECORDS: Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, Vermont will be destroying special education records of students with birthdays January 1 ~ December 31, 1982 or earlier as this information is no longer relevant and or needed for the student’s educational program.

Please be advised that some of the information contained in Special Education files may be needed later on for other purposes such as eligibility for Social Security Disability benefits.

If you wish to have these records before they are destroyed, please call the Guidance Office at (802) 849-9200, x2050 with your name and telephone number where you may be reached. Request must be made prior to August 25, 2011. Records may only be requested by the student or authorized agent.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : June 20, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »

I got my student records before they destroyed them for the class of 1988.  It was pretty cool to go through.  I highly encourage you to pick them up!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Sue W.
: 167

« #2 : August 02, 2011, 07:46:21 AM »

I agree, they are very interesting!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: