Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:21:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos From Fairfax Thanksgiving Interfaith Service
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos From Fairfax Thanksgiving Interfaith Service  ( 4662 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 19, 2006, 08:44:59 PM »

On Sunday evening, November 19, 2006 a Thanksgiving Interfaith Service was held at St. Luke Church in Fairfax sponsored by The United Church of Fairfax & St. Luke Church.  Participants included Rev. Elizabeth Griffin, Father Romanus Igweonu, Deacon Stephen Ratte, Adam Benay (Prayer from the Jewish Tradition), Saverta, Mareena and Amit Saini (Prayer from the Hindu Tradition), St. Luke Confirmation Class (Responsorial Psalm) and Bob Bessette's St. Luke Choir joined by Patti Smith from the United Church.

Mareena Saini, Adam Benay, Amit Saini, Saveta Saini, Deacon Steve Ratte, Rev. Elizabeth Griffin and Father Romanus Igweonu

Bob Bessette's St. Luke Choir with Patti Smith at the keyboard in the foreground

Amit Saini, Saveta Saini, Mareena Saini and Adam Benay prepare to join in the singing

Amit Saini and Adam Benay chat with Bob Bessette

Mareena & Saveta Saini chat with Chris Racine unseen at right

The young lady on the right watches Patti Smith from the United Church at the keyboard

Deacon Steve Ratte, Rev. Elizabeth and Father Rome

Mareena Saini, Adam Benay, Amit Saini and Saveta Saini

If you would like to view the actual program for the Interfaith Service, please click on the link below:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/stluke/interfaith.html

« : November 20, 2006, 08:00:24 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: