Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:35:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Subscription Drive For Fairfax Rescue
« previous next »
: [1]
: Subscription Drive For Fairfax Rescue  ( 2547 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 08, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »

Got a note from Mike Spaulding today and he told me they have just mailed out their subscription letters.  I believe it explains how for a flat fee of $45, I believe, should your family require an ambulance, this will cover what your insurance does not cover.  I am a firm believer in this program as Maryann and I both have benefited from it.  Make sure you read the letter when you get it.  You are not talking about a huge sum of money here and should you ever have to use the ambulance service, it is well worth the money and if you don't have to use the ambulance, actually so much the better.

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : June 08, 2011, 01:22:02 PM »

just like having a triple a card .........ring ring hello yes im broke down and my car is at ross`s can you give me a ride ???????????oh boy
: [1]  
« previous next »
: