Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:33:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fire at the Brewski in Jeffersonville?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fire at the Brewski in Jeffersonville?  ( 5646 )
swilliam
: 47

« : April 22, 2011, 06:48:02 AM »

I am hearing that the Brewski on Route 108 near the entrance to Smuggs is on fire this morning.  Does anyone have any information on this?
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : April 22, 2011, 08:42:59 AM »

I saw a photo on Facebook of smoke pouring out of the building.  Heard there was fire damage to one room, and smoke damage.  That's all I know, reporting from Jackson, Wyoming... 
mxdave
: 74

« #2 : April 22, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »

I hear the fire started in the boiler room and damaged the floor. Smoke damage to the upstairs but they will be able to repair and reopen. Great hamburgers there, glad it's off season.
Margie
: 156

« #3 : April 22, 2011, 10:05:29 PM »

I love that Suzy was the only one to know what was happening.  From Wyoming....gotta love Facebook!!!
Suzy
: 429

« #4 : April 28, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »

Here's what the Brewski just posted on their FB page...

"Thanks for all your kinds words here on facebook and in person. Turns out that the fire did considerable damage but no one is hurt and we will get the place up and running again. Once the construction gets underway, we'll have a better idea of when the taps will run again with frosty cold beers. This is just one more chapter in The Brewski's long and colorful life!"

So, it sounds like there was more damage than they initially thought...

I hope you're all dry, and thanks for sharing all the amazing photos of the flood, everyone!

Does anyone ever remember eating pizza in Cambridge at The Cellar?  (a couple decades ago)  They had good pizza, but I'll bet that place was full of water recently, or maybe even still..... 

Sooz
Norton
: 85

« #5 : April 28, 2011, 10:09:24 AM »

Does anyone ever remember eating pizza in Cambridge at The Cellar?  (a couple decades ago)

Ah yes, the Cellar.  It was more than three decades ago that we used to go up there on Thursday nights.  Drafts were 25 cents.  (The good ol days.........)
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« #6 : April 28, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »

Suzy -
Say hi to my new nephew - born in Jackson last week!
Katrina
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #7 : April 30, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

Fire and Brewski are not two words I want to hear together................

Poor brewski......

Pour an ounce for my homie............
: [1]  
« previous next »
: