Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:52:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Monsignor Ball Found Dead At His Home Sunday Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Monsignor Ball Found Dead At His Home Sunday Morning  ( 5601 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 18, 2011, 07:37:57 AM »

Monsignor Thomas J. Ball, rector of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Burlington, was found dead in the rectory Sunday morning, Burlington police said. Ball was 77.

The Catholic priest, who had spent the past 24 years overseeing the cathedral, had been under a doctor’s care, Deputy Chief Andi Higbee said.

Deacon Bill Glinka said Ball normally arrives for a Holy Hour about 5:30 a.m. on Sundays and then begins to prepare for the 8 a.m. Mass. The church ushers became concerned and went to the rectory and found Ball unresponsive, Higbee said. Burlington Rescue and Police were alerted, Higbee said.

My daughter Lynn, who lives in Bellows Falls, told me his twin brother passed away just last week.  Father Rich O'Donnell, who grew up in Bellows Falls will give the Eulogy.  Read more about Monsignor by clicking on the link below:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: