Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:51:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Some Snowplowers Give A Little Extra
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some Snowplowers Give A Little Extra  ( 3248 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 06, 2011, 07:28:00 AM »

I was talking to some other senior citizens yesterday down at the Senior Luncheon and we were all talking about the tough winter it has been and what a mess our lawns are.  One of them told me she was not worried at all, because the person who plows her lawn comes and picks everything up and even reseeds where some of the sod may have been dug up.  I have to say, I have never heard of anyone doing that before, but it sure sounds enticing.  She said that she was not aware of what others would charge to plow her driveway and that most likely this person may charge a little more, but she sure enjoys the extra perk she gets from him when it comes to picking up the mess in the spring.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : April 06, 2011, 07:37:57 AM »

WOW!  I want him to plow! My yard needs some serious love in the spring and would be cerftainly nice to have that perk!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #2 : April 06, 2011, 07:43:21 AM »

I know on commercial contracts I have signed it is included in the bid.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: