Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:10:35 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary & Photo For Samuel "Sam" John Wilson
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary & Photo For Samuel "Sam" John Wilson  ( 4517 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 24, 2006, 04:50:59 PM »

Samuel John Wilson
September 25, 1991 - October 23, 2006

FLETCHER - Samuel “Sam” John Wilson, 15, passed away Monday, Oct. 23, 2006, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington as a result of injuries sustained during an auto accident in Enosburg. He was born the son of Nancy (DeRosia) Wilson and the late John Wilson on Sept. 25, 1991, in Burlington, Vt.

Sam was enrolled as a Freshman with BFA-Fairfax in the auto tech program. Sam was following in his Uncle Jimmy and Grampa Gene DeRosia footsteps with his love of cars. Sam enjoyed being outside four wheeling with his sister, cousins and friends exploring nature. Sam had a big heart and always thought of others. His untimely death will bring life and sight to others as an organ donor. Sam always looked forward to the quality time he and his father shared working together, hunting and fishing and spending time with his beloved mother. He will be greatly missed by all those whose lives he touched.   

Sam is survived by his mother, Nancy (DeRosia) Wilson of Bakersfield; his sister, Sallie Ann Wilson of Bakersfield; his paternal grandmother, Betty Wilson of Fletcher; maternal grandfather, Gene DeRosia, originally of Bridgewater Corners, Vt.; paternal great-grandmother, Gabrielle Brissett of Jeffersonville; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. He was also predeceased by his maternal grandmother, Sallie DeRosia; and paternal grandfather, Franklin Wilson Sr.

Visiting hours will be held at the A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel on Friday, Oct. 27, 2006, from 2 to 6 p.m. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2006, at 10:30 a.m. at the United Church of Bakersfield with the Reverend Sue Marie Baskette officiating. Burial will be private and at the convenience of the family.

Those who wish may forward their online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhome.com.

Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, Vt. 05454.  [/b]
« : October 27, 2006, 09:48:20 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: