Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:50:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Fairfax Student Samuel Wilson From Fletcher Victim in Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Fairfax Student Samuel Wilson From Fletcher Victim in Accident  ( 1841 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 24, 2006, 10:15:12 AM »

Sam Wilson has been at BFA-Fairfax since seventh grade, like many of the kids from Fletcher who attend BFA.  It has been a tough couple of days for the kids and staff - According to Principal Scott Lang, "Sam was a good kid and well liked by all".  The St. Albans Messenger is including some information about Sam in the article today regarding the accident.  Also, for those IBM Retirees, Sam's Grandmother was Elizabeth (Betty) Wilson, a long time Quality Manager at IBM in Essex Junction before her retirement and the mother of Sam's father John who was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: