Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:48:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Varsity Boys Soccer Update With Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Varsity Boys Soccer Update With Photos  ( 3776 )
Maria Paquin

« : October 28, 2006, 11:59:23 AM »

#6 BFA Fairfax vs. #3 Windsor at Windsor

After traveling just over two hours to Windsor and falling behind 3-0 early in the second half, the Fairfax Varsity Boys soccer team rallied to come within just one goal and valiantly tried to bring the game to a 3-3 tie but simply ran out of time.  Adjusting to loosing a key defenseman in a scary accident during a play-down game earlier in the week at Johnson State College (which the Fairfax team won 2-1 after triple over-time!), the Fairfax boys showed just how much heart and soul they can pour into a game.  Thank you to the many parents and fans that traveled near and far all season long to support this great group of boys.  The Fairfax boys finished the season with a 9-6-1 record.  Fairfax will lose eight senior players this year:  Andrew Gross, John Ryan, Dylan Paquin, Sean Keefe, Nate Charbonneau, Eric McLaren, Mike Rebeor and Pat Bessette.  Good luck to them and to their remaining team-mates who will undoubtedly make up a great Varsity team again next year!
« : October 28, 2006, 07:16:38 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: