Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:33:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE - WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE
« previous next »
: [1]
: IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE - WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE  ( 4253 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 26, 2004, 07:07:43 PM »

Hi All,

They say a picture is worth 1000 words.  Below are three photos from different parts of the country members of The Fairfax Newsgroup hail from - If you had a choice, where would you like to be right now:

Winterhaven, Florida where three (well two of them anyway, as every job needs a good boss) old retirees are struggling to get a generator in the back of their vehicle:

Anchorage Alaska, where Mike Raburn took this photo - He told me it had been snowing all day yesterday up there:

Or last, but not least, Fairfax, Vermont where I took this photo in my back yard this afternoon:

Ah!!! Yes, I know, It'll be a different story in a few months.

Have a great day,
Henry

Henry Raymond
Larry
Administrator
: 27

« #1 : September 28, 2004, 10:32:54 PM »

I just got my power back after my second hurricane of this year, about 70 hours of no power... no AC.   :cry:

Here is an image of the first hurricane this year I went through... Frances... 80 hours of no power and AC.    :cry:

Here is the weather I will be dealing with when you are scraping the ice off your car this winter.   :wink:

:)
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : September 29, 2004, 06:44:40 AM »

I knew someone would come back with something - especially from your part of the country - beautiful photos Larry - I suspect our snowbirds are already packing.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: