Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:58:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wife Of Buzzy Hall - Sister In Law Of Frank Hall & Lois Jerome Dies At 77
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wife Of Buzzy Hall - Sister In Law Of Frank Hall & Lois Jerome Dies At 77  ( 2158 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 30, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »

Westford - Yung Iee “Bonnie” LaFountaine - Hall, 77, died March 29th 2011 peacefully at her home in Westford, Vt., surrounded by her loving family.

Yung was born on October 6, 1933 in Pusan, Korea.  She is predeceased by her parents Jung Soo-Kil & wife Han Ja-Keun of Korea.                             

She retired from the Colchester School District where she was employed for many years.

She was married to Raymond “ Buzzy” Hall on June 3, 1995 in Westford.

In addition to her husband Raymond of Westford, Yung is survived by her children Lee LaFountaine & wife Shin of NJ, Harry LaFountaine & wife Debbie of Grand Isle, Pennie Companion & husband David Lawder of So. Burlington, Kevin LaFountaine of MA., and Frank LaFountaine of Maine. Grandchildren, Daniel & wife Andrea, Kenny & wife Jennifer, Bonnie Faye, Harry Jr. & wife XenLee, Brandy & husband Joshua, April & husband Richard, Michael, Andrew, Tyler & girlfriend Lauren, Shawna & boyfriend Danny, Josh, Chara & husband Frank, Cole and Raven.  Great grandchildren Kai, Aviana, Hallie, Savanah, Honora, Colbi and Emmett, her family in Korea, her sisters and brother-in-law Beverly Hall of Westford, Lois Jerome of Fletcher, Alice & Bob Giroux of Westford, Jim & Claire Hall of Milton and Frank & Julie Hall of Fletcher and by many nieces and nephews.  She was predeceased by her daughter-in-law Cindy LaFountaine.

No memorial service will be held. Burial will be at Pleasant View Cemetery in Westford at a later date.  A reception will be held on Friday April 1, 2011 at 1:00pm  at the Eagles Fraternal Charter 793 on 1233  Shelburne Rd. B-1 South Burlington, Vt. 05403

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: