Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:34:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Still Use CAUTION even though storm is over....
« previous next »
: [1]
: Still Use CAUTION even though storm is over....  ( 2635 )
khort
: 149

« : March 08, 2011, 09:19:37 AM »

Just a reminder to all....even though the the storm is over, people are out near the roadways plowing, shoveling, snowblowing, etc. We should all SLOW DOWN and be CATIOUS of people and cars in the roadways. My husband had to drive off into a ditch yesterday on a back road to avoid what could have been a bad accident. There was a couple at the end of their driveway snowblowing as a speeding car came up over the knoll on their side of the road the gentleman stepped back toward the road and the car going to fast swerved over into my husbands lane. To avoiding hitting the car and possibly pushing it into the people he took the ditch. They were kind enough to help him get out and a possible accident was avoided. PLEASE SLOW DOWN ...THE ROADS ARE VERY SLIPPERY!
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : March 09, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »

Amen.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »