Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:46:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Rock & Roll at Fletcher GrangeTonight
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rock & Roll at Fletcher GrangeTonight  ( 2556 )
Norton
: 85

« : February 26, 2011, 07:43:30 AM »

Time for some cabin fever relief!!!  Put down that snow shovel and put on your dancing shoes!!!

There will be a party at the Fletcher Meeting House (also known as the Fletcher Grange) tonight, February 26.  Everyone is welcome.  Admission is free, but we'll be passing the hat to cover the cost of using the building and to provide a little something for the band.  Bring your favorite beverage.  We are also encouraging (but not requiring) folks to bring an appetizer/snack.

Live music will be provided by No Left Turn.  You probably don't know the name (it's new), but the band includes Fairfax residents Jeff Chapman (lead guitar), David DuPrat (drums), and Scott Russell (vocals and keyboard).  These guys play mostly classic rock & roll, plus some blues and other stuff.  They're pretty good.  The music starts at 7 PM.

Please help pass the word.  Midwinter is a good time to get out of the house and "shake a leg" with the neighbors, and this is a great chance to have a fun night out without driving a long way or spending much money.  Hope to see you there!

(By the way, the band's name is not a political statement, but rather a reference to a steep ledge and an inopportune change in velocity.)
Lilone
: 81

« #1 : February 28, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »

They were good
: [1]  
« previous next »
: