Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:04:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Michael Hardy Dies At Age 62
« previous next »
: [1]
: Michael Hardy Dies At Age 62  ( 2688 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 15, 2011, 07:03:04 PM »

Fairfax - Michael A. Hardy, 62, died peacefully at his home with his wife and children early Tuesday morning February 15, 2011.

Mike was born on August 30, 1948 in Burlington, the son of Rolla "Mike" and Ola (Fletcher) Hardy.

On August 12, 1967, he married Sandra Charboneau at St. Joseph's Church in Burlington. He proudly enlisted in the U.S. Marines in 1969 and served honorably during the Vietnam Era. He was employed at Lane Press in So. Burlington for over 41 years, many of those as the Press Room Supervisor.

Along with love for his wife, children and grandchildren Mike always loved being out in nature and in the mountains, especially the Rockies. Mike was a member of the Vietnam Veterans of America and enjoyed volunteering with the Senior Citizens in St. Albans, coaching them on computer skills.

In addition to his wife Sandi, Mike is survived by his daughter Angela Hardy Toof and her husband Kevin of Morrisville and their children Jacob and Kaitlyn and by his son Todd Hardy and his son Dylan of Winooski. He is also survived by his brothers James Hardy and his wife Linda of Monkton and Marshall Lamb and wife Marie of Malden, MA, by his sister Phyllis Fleming and husband Myron of Colchester, his mother-in-law Fabienne Charboneau of Burlington, his sisters-in-law Lynn Varin of Jeffersonville and Cheryl Laliberte of Winooski, his brother-in-law Joseph Charboneau and wife Susan of Huntington and by many nieces, nephews and cousins, especially Lee Hubbard.

He was predeceased by his parents, his sister Patricia Vealey and by his father-in-law Joseph Charboneau.

Visiting hours will be held on Thursday February 17, 2011 from 4-7 pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Memorials may be made to the Chittenden County Emergency Food Shelf, 228 North Winooski Ave., Burlington, VT. 05401.

A Funeral Service will be held on Friday February 18, 2011 at 2pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com .

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: