Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:38:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  2010 Fairfax Fire Department Awards Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2010 Fairfax Fire Department Awards Photos  ( 6043 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : January 25, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »

The Fairfax Fire Department gathered for their annual awards banquet Tueday night.
Here are the recipients of this year's awards:

Shelly Pottala-Community Service Award, Jordan Hayes-Firefighter of the Year, Tom Snyder-Chief's Award. Missing-Matt Kozlowski-Safety Award

Years of Service Pins: Steve Bessette(30 yrs.), Kyle Williams(5 Yrs.), Matt Gillilan(20 yrs.). Missing-Ron Whitmore(5 yrs.).

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 26, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »

Congratulations everyone and thanks Mike Cain, our FXFD Photographer

Henry Raymond
HayesFXFD17
: 125

« #2 : January 26, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »

Thank you to all the firefighters and their families for taking the time to attend this recognition diner and awards ceremony.  Without the hard work and dedication on scene and behind the scenes our department would not be able to function like it does.  As officers our jobs are made “easier” by having trust worthy and reliable sets of eyes inside the buildings, on the roofs, in the cars or where ever the job may put us. 

This year we did have one recipient who is not a member of the department in Shelly Pottala for the outstanding organization and promotion of the annual Art in Bloom Festival where the proceeds not only benefit the Fire Department but the Rescue Squad as well. 

This is our way of saying thank you for all that is done is making our department successful and a fun place to go to work when the job requires.  In 2011 we look forward to another safe year (number one priority) and the unexpected challenges that lay ahead. 

Justin Hayes
Deputy Chief
Fairfax Fire
swilliam
: 47

« #3 : January 26, 2011, 09:53:36 AM »

Congratulations to everyone recognized last night.  We truly appreciate everything you do for this community.
FletcherGram
: 103

« #4 : January 26, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »

Congratulations to the Awards winners and thank you to the Fairfax Fire Dept for all you do. You are a special group of people.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: