Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:18:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Slippery Roads...Thank You to everyone who stop.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Slippery Roads...Thank You to everyone who stop.  ( 2202 )
red
: 41

« : December 22, 2010, 07:10:44 PM »

I went off Buck Hollow Rd tonight. Thank goodness no one was hurt or damaged to my car. I was close to a house which happened to be the Beeman Family. They did not know me but she still let me in to use her phone. Her husband came home from work and said he would try and pull me out. He was able to pull me out of the ditch.  While waiting 3 more trucks stopped to see if they could help. One made sure to let on coming traffic know what was going on and another drove my car while Mr. Beeman pulled me out. Most of the cars that drove by stopped to make sure everyone was ok or they would ask if we needed help. I do not know there all there names but what a great town I live in.

Thank You and Merry Christmas...
« : December 23, 2010, 08:18:06 AM red »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: