Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:22:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lots Of Accidents On The Interstate This Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lots Of Accidents On The Interstate This Morning  ( 1794 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 22, 2010, 08:54:20 AM »

Apparently there was some black ice on the interstate and 6 accidents were reported up in the Williston area on the interstate.  I know that when I went down to the village here in Fairfax last night around 6:30 p.m. we were getting some sleet here that was freezing on the windshield until I got my car heated up enough to melt it.  Didn't notice the roads being slippery though.

My daughter from New Hampshire is headed up today and hopefully the roads will be good.  Looks like where she lives in Hampton that they will be having a green Christmas, but here in Fairfax, its a pretty certain White Christmas.

So looking forward to Christmas this year and the kids all being home.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Henry Raymond
Torrie Dennis
: 53

« #1 : December 22, 2010, 10:29:42 AM »

Merry Christmas to you and your family Henry.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: