Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  'Con'Cast
« previous next »
: [1]
: 'Con'Cast  ( 4706 )
CLach
: 98

« : December 03, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »

So a few months back I posted that I was getting Comcast finally and was excited to get it because of the higher speeds of internet and the other services they provide.  A few of you told me that the customer service was terrible but my salesman was so convincing that I would get great service, I went through with the install.  THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE that keeps happening like groundhog day.  They had to come back a second time to fix the phone line because it wasnt done correctly, per their technician, we opened up 4 different tickets with customer service because they kept on saying that they were closed so therefore thought the work was done......YES 4!!  So where are we now??.......Comcast STILL has not come to do the groundwork for the line coming to our house.  The pole is in my neighbors yard and they were nice enough to allow ConCast to place a "temporary" line in their yard.  Well after many, many, many phone calls, talking with managers promising phone calls back, that were never received, we still have yet to get this resolved.  Being in the telecom business I know that digging at this time of yr is probably out of the question.  Sooooo it looks like Concast already lost a customer, we will be cancelling this service and not returning.  Dont they know customer service goes a long way in a service business?!?!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : December 03, 2010, 01:08:30 PM »

So Sorry to hear that Clach. They have TERRIBLE customer service.  I too am in the telecom field and it frustrates me to no end how poorly they do their job there.  If I could afford to start up my own Cable company in Fairfax........  I really enjoy Dish Network and their Customer Service.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : December 06, 2010, 01:27:57 AM »

There was an article reference Comcast and the FCC on betanews.com.
A friend of mine who has Comcast in in WA state mentioned it.
It's about their terrible service, billings, and up time.

He has a huge download transfer rate, like 10x mine at 12 mbps but his is off an on.

I feel for the ISPs on one hand. They "should" have upgraded their delivery infrastructure but at the rate this technology changes, who can keep up with it and control their costs?

They are damned if they do and WE damn them if they don't.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : December 10, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »

BTW, I re read that article.... I was way off.

The people that distribute Netflix, Level3, is the people that Comcast has issues with.
Google News and google Level3.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: