Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:22:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Holds Its Thanksgiving Interfaith Service At St. Lukes (Photos)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Holds Its Thanksgiving Interfaith Service At St. Lukes (Photos)  ( 7077 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 21, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »

Father Ron, Rev. Elizabeth, Father Julian

Ram Parkash (Peter) Saini, Ravinder (Kunal) Saini, Kunal (Geena) Saini, Greetanjali (Rosie) Saini, Surjit (Surjig) Saini

Ram Parkash (Peter) Saini, Ravinder (Kunal) Saini, Kunal (Geena) Saini, Greetanjali (Rosie) Saini - Kunal came over from India a couple months ago and he and Geena were recently married - Kunal did a Hindu reading in Hindu and Geena translated to English

Barb Murphy is shown on the right and represented the Fairfax United Church

The St. Luke's Choir is shown above with Patti Smith from The United Church on the keyboard

John Mitchell, Bev Taylor and John's daughter-in-law, Jen Mitchell who represented The Jewish Faith

Austen Carpenter, shown in the blue dress above, represented the Catholic Faith from St. Luke's
« : November 22, 2010, 08:19:03 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : November 22, 2010, 06:01:29 AM »

Thank you Henry, for posting the photos!!!  You always capture significant events in the community so well, and this is a significant one!

And thank you to everyone who participated, everyone who came to celebrate.  And all of us involved in our Community Food Shelf thank you for your generosity and kindness in remembering us.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
« : November 22, 2010, 08:11:15 AM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: