Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:14:43 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Note From One Of The Deputies On Break-Ins
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Note From One Of The Deputies On Break-Ins  ( 3428 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 19, 2010, 09:31:13 AM »

I received the following note from one of the Sheriff's Deputies:

"As of now all break ins have been at relatively secluded residences.  A couple of home alarms have been tripped on main st but most residences are secluded from the roadway.  The way i see it i would rather my home be seen from all sides and take down the privacy bush at the end of the roadway.

Sgt Lynch from FCSO has given a couple presentations on the topic of how to keep your home and business safe from burglary.  I know there is a pamphlet kicking around.  Would it be a good idea for him to speak in Fairfax?  Last i knew he is more than willing.  I'll see if i can find you a pamphlet."

I will be more than happy to scan the pamphlet and put it up, if he finds one.  Would hate to have him come out to speak to someone and only have 5 or 8 people show up.

Henry Raymond
Formerflatlander
: 67

« #1 : November 21, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »

There has been some activity out here on Comette Rd. involving vehicle break ins.  One of our van tires was slashed Friday night.  We have been keeping our cars locked and the tire may have been destroyed out of frustration due to not getting into the vehicle. 
« : November 21, 2010, 10:11:48 AM Formerflatlander »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: