Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:11:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Supplies and Equipment Available
« previous next »
: [1]
: Supplies and Equipment Available  ( 3007 )
BFA Principal Clark
: 18

« : November 05, 2010, 07:58:04 AM »

We are entering into phase 2 of the development of the Fitness and Wellness area of the school.  On Monday, October 25, 2010 the school board approved an action plan which will allow the school to redistribute the remaining supplies and equipment in the space.  Equipment and supplies were first made available for school purposes such as building and grounds, transportation as well as to support teaching and learning.  On Saturday, November 20th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, we will open the space for community members to purchase remaining equipment and supplies which cannot be used to support the functioning of the school.  We will use a silent auction format.  Winning bids will be notified the following week and will need to make arrangements to pay for and pick up their equipment and supplies by November 27th.  The proceeds from this sale will be deposited into the Fairfax School District General Fund.  Please contact Carol Stanley at 849-6711 if you have questions.  Please enter the school through the back parking lot door by the bus lane.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: