Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:29:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  VT Electric Coop Power Outage in Fletcher and Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: VT Electric Coop Power Outage in Fletcher and Fairfax  ( 2893 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : November 02, 2010, 08:06:47 PM »

284 customers are without power since early evening. They have determined the equipment failure and hope to have power back at 10:30pm.
I know many look here for my Dad's (Henry Raymond) local poll results here but most likely he won't be able to post until the morning.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
trussell
: 870

« #1 : November 02, 2010, 10:08:48 PM »

I'd be happy to bring my HTC EVO over if he wants to post... vtgrandpa.com/forum is my top favorite :)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : November 03, 2010, 07:22:25 AM »

Power came back up at 11:20 p.m. last night - I have tons of e-mail and am trying to go through that and also read the forum to see if someone else has posted anything.

It was a very steady, busy day at the polls yesterday and it was after 9 p.m. when a very tired vtgrandpa got home.

I will put something up later if nobody else has.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: