Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:23:23 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Halloween 2010 Slideshow
« previous next »
: [1]
: Halloween 2010 Slideshow  ( 7193 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 31, 2010, 10:56:39 PM »

I have posted 17 pictures from Sunday night's festivities around Fairfax Village. I went out around 5pm when it was still a little daylight left and took pictures.
Here are three samples:

Mitchell's front lawn on Main Street.

A sample of the Haunted Garage at Lee Minor's place on Hunt Street.

Tom Collins at the A.W. Rich Funeral Home. Willie Wonka was this year's theme.

Click here for the slideshow:
http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/slideshow.php?set_albumName=halloween2010

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : November 01, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »

Those photos are so fun, Mike!  Thank you!  I LOVE the Oompa Loompas!  Tom looks awesome in his costume!  I don't think you could pay me to go in the haunted garage though!  The guy at the door with the chain saw freaks me out!  Hope everyone had a safe, fun, happy Halloween! 
Dick Brown
: 414

« #2 : November 01, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »

Hard to imagine a chest protector & shin guards on Tom Collins after seeing that slide !!!  Like Paul Lavallee's costume also !!!  and .........is that an image of John Mitchell on his front lawn ????  I asked his favorite brother-in-law but he just muttered something profane ( profound ??? )into the phone . 
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : November 01, 2010, 09:10:49 AM »

Times have changed in Fairfax.  I went down town this morning and you see no smashed pumpkins, toilet paper strewed around or any signs that it was not a normal night - Congratulations to all who made this a great Halloween.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : November 01, 2010, 11:00:38 AM »

I know I was driving around til 1 am and not one smashed pumkin!! I did spot a car full of kids stealing them though but wasn't worth chasing them they took off and I didn't see them the rest of the night.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #5 : November 01, 2010, 12:29:55 PM »

Nice job Josh!  It is so good to know you are out there on nights like this!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
mirjo
: 785

« #6 : November 01, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »

Speaking of Willy Wonka:

BFA Production of Willy Wonka Nov. 11, 12, 13 at 7p  and  2p matinee on the 13th

These kids are talented and did a fantastic job in Beauty and the Beast last year!

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: