Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:41:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Burglary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Burglary  ( 2425 )
monte198
: 79

« : October 04, 2010, 11:49:19 PM »

Earlier today a residence on rt 104 fell victim to a burglary.  Believe the address is 818.  The home is near minors store, (the last on the right before the dam) currently being remodeled.  The home was broken into from the rear, knowing that there are numerous ATV trails behind the residence the suspect (s) maybe someone saw an abandoned vehicle in the area of the fairfax heights.  Or a suspicious vehicle in the area of the dam.  Once inside the suspect (s) took multiple electronics.  Hopefully this is just a lone incident and not the start of another rash. 

David Shea
: 471

« #1 : October 05, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »

I know the family that lives there.  Nice couple with a child.  I am glad that nobody was hurt but sorry that they had to be violated like this. 

Maybe the Franklin County Sheriff will be able to find the people involved?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: