Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:01:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Calling All Bakers
« previous next »
: [1]
: Calling All Bakers  ( 3401 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 02, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »

Calling all bakers!

On Saturday, October 9 from 10-12noon BFA-PTSA's Fairfax Success by Six and Fairfax Fire & Rescue proudly present the annual Fire & Safety Day celebration located at the FF&R Station on Goodall Street.

We need baked goods! There will be a bake sale and all proceeds go directly to FF&R. Please, respond to this email with a culinary delight that you can contribute! Drop-off will be starting at 9am on Fire & Safety Day right at the FF&R Station.

Thank you all so much!

Best Regards,
Erica Wiggins

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : October 02, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »

Erica, I will make a chocolate cake with chocolate & raspberry topping.  Do you want a whole cake or would you like it sliced to sell individually?
FairfaxSx6
: 17

We support preschool learning!

« #2 : October 04, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »

Judi,
That sounds wonderful! It is completely up to you as to how you'd like to package it. I'm up in the air for the best way because in the past I've learned that:
   *  All items should be easy to prepare, easy to divide, and easy to transport.
    * If you expect that many customers will be buying for their families (which this being my first FSD sale, I'm unsure), sell whole pies and cakes (and offer slices, too!).

Thanks you so very much for helping out with such a wonderful cause! Your effort, time and thoughtfulness are truly appreciated!

Best,
Erica

All activities are FREE and cater to children ages 6 and under!  Contact us by email with questions about any of the information above or regarding any BFA-PTSA’s Fairfax Success By Six programs.  Visit our website at ww2.bfafairfax.com/~sbys.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: