Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:44:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Country Pantry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Country Pantry  ( 2075 )
lena6
: 357

« : September 29, 2010, 09:37:53 AM »

I would like to set the record straight.  There was an article last night in the St. A Messenger about Sam Jadallah.  When he came to us to work in the resturant with the chance of maybe buying it we agreed.  It was never headed toward foreclosure nor would it ever had been.  It was paying for itself.  As a matter of fact, we had to co-sign a loan for him to purchase it.  If only we could turn back the clock.
« : September 30, 2010, 08:48:18 AM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 29, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »

I would like to caution forum members that I will be censoring and possibly deleting any comments regarding Sam Jadallah on this forum.  Not something I want discussed since it could turn into something not good.

Lena has corrected a statement made by the Messenger and I have no problem with that, but lets not get into the other stuff.

Anyone wishing to read more on this can purchase yesterday's Messenger - This topic is currently locked.
« : September 29, 2010, 10:09:43 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: