Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:48:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  A Bit Of A Goof Up On The Ballots
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Bit Of A Goof Up On The Ballots  ( 3127 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 17, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »

I was made aware of a situation that happened with the Ballots for this coming November where someone was omitted in the process so they could be on the ballot for Justice of the Peace.

Lee Minor's name was not put on the list by the Democratic Party, not because he did not want to be on it, but because they forgot it.  Now Lee has been in Politics here in town for the last 50 years and a very active Justice of the Peace.  I feel badly that his name was left off, so asked him if he would run on a write-in and he said yes.  Now, I have no idea how this works, but hopefully he can be elected to the Civil Board on a write-in vote.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : September 19, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »

Just make sure there is someone out in front of the school on Election Day with a sign saying "Please write-in Lee Minor for Justice of the Peace".

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: