Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:39:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos From Today's K Of C Children's Carnival And Barbecue
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos From Today's K Of C Children's Carnival And Barbecue  ( 2953 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 12, 2010, 01:06:04 PM »

Jim McGuinness gets some pointers from this young Golfer

Grandma Janet tells her young grand daughter – “Your Dad in Afghanistan is going to love this picture.”

And Bob Thompson wonders why he got no volunteers for this booth?

Ed Nuttall gets a young lady to stop by his booth

Don Pigeon assures this young man this is a good one!

Pete Fitzgerald, Deb Mucia & Brenda Menard are busy down in the kitchen preparing Chicken Dinners -

I will do more later, however, here is a link to my photo gallery with more photos I took earlier today.  Father Julian plans to send me more photos he is taking:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/slideshow.php?set_albumName=kofc_100912
« : September 12, 2010, 03:51:09 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 12, 2010, 08:38:05 PM »

I just received 25 photos from Father Julian and have added them to the gallery - Looks like a lot of activity after I left - I missed Paul Langelier and his hot dogs - I missed getting a couple of hot dogs this year - I love hot dogs.  If you click the slideshow in the previous post, you can now see 43 photos instead of 18 as were in the original post.

Father Julian also sent me some photos of St. Luke's Family Picnic which appear at the end of the slide show.
« : September 12, 2010, 08:59:51 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: