Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:05:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Check Out The Photos -- St. Luke Is Ready For The Lawn & Bake Sale
« previous next »
: [1]
: Check Out The Photos -- St. Luke Is Ready For The Lawn & Bake Sale  ( 4522 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 08, 2006, 06:09:09 PM »

Hi All,

Well some very tired and dedicated parishioners are now ready for the Lawn & Bake Sale which starts tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.:

Jean Groseclose is now ready for a gourmet supper --  Looks like a corn dog to me

Mike Cross (center) has to come up with a price for these last remaining items

As bargain shoppers arrive in the morning, they will have a chance to check out a few items in front of the church

And once inside there certainly will be plenty to choose from

Each one of these items has been checked, cleaned and priced over the last three days

What a great variety  -- And what deals

Mirrors -- Frames --

Even a few blankets and lamps

Also lots of Christmas Decorations

And of course Halloween is just around the corner

Another room has nothing but toys

At 2 p.m. everything for the next hour is half price and the sale ends at 3 p.m.

But its not over yet -- The Childrens Carnival & Barbecue Chicken Dinner is tomorrow

As a group of very tired people breath a sigh of relief  -- A special thanks goes to Mike Cross & Jim & Jean Groseclose and their loyal helpers for their efforts in this last St. Luke's Lawn & Bake Sale.
[/b]

« : September 08, 2006, 06:11:14 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: