FAIRFAX LADIES VILLAGE IMPROVEMENT SOCIETY
The Fairfax Ladies Village Improvement Society, in existence from 1898 until 1944 is shown above. The house on the left is the present residence of Fred and Betty Bellows. Wagons and harnesses were sold in the shop shown behind the group. That building is presently owned by Dick LeClair. (Photo Courtesy of Albert Rich)
Author: Henry A. Raymond
Go to top of page.